Used on Layer Type: layer groups only
Matches to Other Layers with Hints: -pagesize, footer-background, footer-backgroundcolor
- Layers placed inside a layer group with the
- -footer hint will be aligned with the bottom of the browser window if the
- browser window is taller than either the original Photoshop document height or
- the -pagesize layer if there is one. If the window is the same size or
- smaller than the original document height or pagesize layer, then the footer
- layers will be drawn at the bottom of the content just as they appeared in the
- Footers can have background colors and tiles
- as specified by the associated footer-background and footer-backgroundcolor
- hints contained in the footer group.
- Different pages can have different footers in
- the the same document by organizing the footer group visibility in the
- different page layer comps.