PMP - Quality Management review
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Who is responsible for project quality?
An assignable cause or variance indicates that
there is a problem that is probably not just the result of random events and therefore needs to be corrected
- 1. The degree to which a set of inherent characteristics fulfill project requirements
- 2. Conformance to requirements/specs
- 3. Fitness for use
- 4. Prevention over inspection
- 5. Meeting mutually agreed needs and expectations
What is the best way to improve the reliability and maintainability of a product?
Good DESIGN practices
What are two major components of quality costs?
- 1. Cost of conformance
- 2. cost of non-conformance
Under what conditions is sampling most useful?
- - when the population is large
- - when the cost of inspection is high
- - when destructive testing is required
- - when you believe there are not many defects
Name four possible effects of poor quality
- - Increased costs
- - Decreased productivity
- - Increased Risk
- - Increased cost of monitoring
What is the purpose of quality function deployment?
To provide better product definition, i.e. more accurate engineering specifications
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview