1. Mankind, whole person, male/female, individual/corporate (Gen 1:27, 2:7)
2. As image mankind is relational as God is relational (Gen 1:26, Mt 22:34-40)
3. Act out image through dominion and obedience (Gen 1:27)
4. Image marred by the fall but still present (Gen 3, James 3:9, 1 Cor 11:7)
5. Christians are being made more fully into the image of God (Col 3:10, Rom 8:29, 2 Cor 3:18)
- ??How can we be in the image of God if He doesn't have a body and we do??
- We are similar but not exact copies: i.e. coin or statue