Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
external market environment
customers, the company and competitors
direct market environment
- political and legal
- cultural and social environments...
3 objective guidelines:
- engage in activities that will result in a socially and economically useful function
- develop an organization to carry on the business and strategies
- earn enough profit to survive
sets out the organizations basic purpose for being.
the number and types of competitors that the marketing manager must face and how they may behave.
an organized approach for evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of current or potential competitors' marketing strategies.
- change rapidly
- are affected by interest and inflation rates
- includes the global economy
- affects opportunities
- makes international transfers faster and easier
- affected by the internet!
- changes rapidly
- Nationalism (an emphasis on the nations interest before everything else) can be limiting on international markets
- regional grouping
which treats products as stock investments to be sold.
strategic business unit
an organizational unit that focuses on some product-markets and is treated as a separate profit center.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview