Senior Health Chapter 4
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
estruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle
- is a salicylate drug
- often used as an analgesic to relieve minor aches and pains
Pain in the chest
- cholesterol builds up on the inner wall
- causes these vessels to progressively narrow
a fatty substance made by the body
Combination of rescue breathes and chest compressions
- leading cause of death for adults
- Deposits of cholesterol and other material builds up on the inner walls.
an electrical shock that may restore a normal heart rhythm.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview