Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
5 part promble
- what makes dixonins to be recognized as an organic compound?
- P1 Organic compounds contains hydrogen and oxygen.
- P2 Dioxins contain both hydrogen and oxygen.
- C. Dioxins is an organic compound.
- 1.Locate ore
- 2.mine 100% pds of material from ore3.heat material at high temp
- 4.crush/run though concentractor to remove impurities
- 5.smelter material to extract crude metal
- 6.chemical reduction
- 7.refining and purfying
- 8.Crude metal is remlted to produce pure cooper (alloying to harden cooper)
what is Ore
Concentrated deposit of mineralsRock bearing imprtnat mineralsEx. Uranium ore
3 types of rocks
- 1. Ingneous-Bosalt and granite fromed with molten mineral caol.
- 2.Sedimentary rock-such as shale/sandstone formed from particles eroded from other types of rocks.
- 3.Metamorphinc rock- such as schist is formed when ingneous or sedimentary rocks are transformed by heat and pressure
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview