Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What does the S in SBAR stand for?
What information is included in the S?
- I am calling about
- Patient's code status
- The problem is
- Vital signs/ Assessment
- Concerned about
What does the B in SBAR stand for?
What is included in the Background?
- The patient's mental status is
- The skin is...
- The patient is/ isnt on oxygen
What does the A in SBAR stand for?
What is included in the assessment?
- This is what I think the problem is..
- The problem seems to be
- We need to do something..
What does the R in SBAR stand for?
What is included in the Recommendation?
- I suggest or request that you...
- Are there any tests needed?
- If a change in treatment is ordered then ask: How often do you want vital signs, how long will the problem last, if patient does not get better when would you want us to call again?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview