Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Male = clearish discharge & burning while urinating (could have some inflammation)
- Female = long time without showing symptom, itching, irritation, increase of discharge
- Male = cloudy discharge, burning while urinating
- Female = symptomless for some time & then experience a green/yellow discharge, irritation, itching
- Symptomless till liver has been damaged enough to start showing symptoms
- Abdominal pain
- Male = no symptoms
- Female = crockety yellowish discharge & a strong odor
Genital Warts & HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
- Male = grayish hard warts (more isolated)
- Female = cluster of soft pink warts
Breakouts - consists of small red blister-like sores that burst out and scab open and get nausea, etc (for both male & female)
- 4 STAGES1) Develop small red blister-like sores that'll burst open, scab up, & go away
- 2) 6 wks - red rash all over body
- [CAN CURE 1ST 2 STAGES]
- 3) Dormant - no symptoms (bacteria multiplies in body for years)
- 4) Insane, loss of coordination, blindness, death, etc
Itchy irritated genitals
The highest age group of infections of gonorrhea and chlamydia is....?
What are the 3 types of STDs? Which one(s) are curable? Which one(s) last forever?
- 3 Types of STDs: Viral, Bacterial, & Protozoan/Parasitic
- Viral - have it forever
- Bacterial & Protozoan/Parasitic - curable
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview