Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Father of all the Norse Gods.
- He had 2 ravens(Thought + Memory)
- He also had 2 wolves.
- He was the god of truth and light.
- He was killed by Loki after no one could find a way to kill him.
- God of thunder.
- Thursday is named after him.
God of weather and fertility.
- God of war.
- Tuesday was named after him.
God of love and beauty.
- Goddess of marrige and prophecy.
- Wife of Odin.
- Goddess of the dead.
- Queen of the underworld.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview