Pharm Law 5
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
intended to protect free trade from acts of buisnesses acting indivdiaully or together to unreasonably restrain trade.
- Section 1: outlaws felony: every contract, combination, or conspiracy in restraint of trade
- US supreme court: only thos contracts or agreements that unreasonably restrain trade.
Sherman Act 2
- unlawful for company to monopolize or attempt to monopolize trade or commerce
- it is no illegal to have a monopoly or to try to achieve a monopoly positiion
- it IS ilegal to maintain or acquire a monopoly position through unreasonable methods.
Southeast colorado pharmcaal association
boycott/ price fixing.
abbott lab and genva pharmaceuticals
unreasonable methods are illegal
Section 5 of FTC act
outlaws unfair methods of competition but does not define unfair.
Section 7 of the Clayton act
prohibits mergers and acquisitions that may substanitally to lessen competition or to tend to create a monopoly.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview