Korean Sentence conjugation
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Ex. 가수처럼 노래를 잘불러요
- He sings like a professional Singer
- I have 2 umbrellas, so shall I lend you one?
- Let me help you with that.
- Teacher, Shall I help you
- (Shall I, Allow me, I will.)
- Try out/experience.
- 갈비를먹어봤어요?=have you tried ribs
- 한번입어보세요.=Pleas try it on.
- 제주도에가보고싶어요.=I want to visit Jeju.
- Shall we..?
- 같이눙구할까요?=Shall we play some Bball?
- 무슨영화를볼까요?=What movie shall we see?
- Would you like....?
- 도넛좀 드시갰어요?=Would you like a donut?
- 커피에설탕을 넣으시겠어요?=Would you like some sugar in your coffee.
- To discover
- 집에들어오니까 밧있는 냄새가나요=I arrived home to discover the smell of something tasty.
- go or come to do something.
- I came to Korea to meet my Korean fans.
- 은행에 돈을찾으러가요.
- I'm going to the bank to withdraw some money.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview