2 letter words
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards
. What would you like to do?
Fì'u oeyä lu.
- n. thing (object, fact, abstraction)
- This thing is mine.
Tsau lu apxa!
- n. drum
- Also, an interjection for surprise
- That drum is huge!
Fo lu ta'rrta.
- pn. they (3rd person plural, shortened form)
- They are from Earth.
Si, fu ke si. Kea fmi lu.
- conj. or
- Do, or do not. There is no try.
Yivom, ha nga ke tayerkup.
- adv. so that, in that case
- Eat, so that you will not die.
Ayoeng hìyahaw äotaw fìtxon.
- adp. below
- We shall sleep below the sky tonight.
Pe'u eoe tse'a?
- adp. before, in front of (place)
- What do I see before me?
Oel ngati tspamang fatskxe.
- adp. with, by means of
- I killed him with this rock.
Fìtsenge lu ayoeyä kelku.
- adp. this
- This place is our home.
- adp. with
- Eywa go with you.
Toruk lu ionga! Tul!
- adp. above
- Toruk is above you! Run!
Oeyä 'eylan kelku si nìkakilvan.
- adp. across
- My friend lives across the river.
Kivä neEywa'eveng ulte pivllte nìNa'vi.
- v. go
- Go to Pandora and speak Na'vi.
Oel ke yom veyti.
- adv. no, not
- I don't eat meat.
Rä'ä tul, ki tivìran.
- conj. but rather, but instead
- Don't run, but rather walk.
Tsasyuve lam pxasul ko?
part. solicit agreement (right?)
That food looks tasty, doesn't it?
Txantslusama tuteyä kxa lu tstu
- n. mouth
- A wise man's mouth is shut.
Fìtsenge lu zongtseng, kea kxu lu mì fìtsenge.
This is a safe place, there is no harm in this place.
Txep lu lehrrap. Rä'ä uvan si hu'u.
- makes word into adjective
- Fire is dangerous. Don't play with it.
Oe lu Tawtute, ke lu Na'vi txo Uniltìranyu.
v. is, am, are, be
Ma oeyä eylan...
- particle for "I am adressing you"
- My friends...
Ngayä menari lu lor.
- adp. two
- Your (two) eyes are beautiful.
Oe yìlmom, mi 'efu ohakx.
- adv. yet, as before
- I just finished eating, yet I feel hungry.
'U kelku si mì na'rìng.
- adp. in, on
- It lives in the woods.
Po lu tsawl, nautral.
- adp. like, as
- He's tall, like a tree.
Ayoe kerä ne olo'eyktan.
- adp. to, towards (direction)
- We're going to see the chief.
Po terul nìmwey.
- turns word into adverb
- He is running calmly.
Oe ke omum pesu oe lu.
- n. I, me (singular)
- I don't know who I am.
Pesu? Pe'u? Pehem? Peseng? Pehrr? Pelun? Pefya?
- Who? What (thing)? What (action)? Where? When? Why? How?
Po lu skxawng. Rä'ä poti tìng mikyun.
- n. he, she (unspecified)
- He's an idiot. Don't listen to him.
Pxeveng uvan seri.
- adp. three
- Three children are playing a game.
Oe new futa oeyä tstal livu pxi.
- adj. sharp
- I want my knife to be sharp.
Oe tok rohelku. Peseng nga tok?
- adp. at (location)
- I'm at home. Where are you?
- makes word into instrumental noun, the thing that does the first word
- example: nume= learn, sänume= teaching (teaching makes you learn)
- v. do or make (some other word)
- Pay attention! literally, make brain
Fatxkxe sì fìtaw lu ayoengyä.
- conj. and (connects nouns)
- This land and this sky are ours.
AyFawtute lu taRrta.
- adp. from
- The Sky People are from Earth.
Oeru syaw fko Pengamìn Eyken Uìlsonte.
- used in giving full names
- They call me Benjamin Aiken Wilson.
Pehrr Ayfawtute pamängähem, Na'vi nayume tìohakx.
- makes word into abstract noun
- When the Sky People came, the Na'vi learned hunger.
Tse, pehem oeng sìyi?
- part. well, (used to start conversations)
- Well, what are we going to do?
Txo kawtu ke tsivun hivangham, frapo slivu lekye'ung
- conj. if
- If nobody could laugh, everybody would become insane.
Nga to oe lu koak.
- comparative marker
- You are older than me.
Ayseotu to ayfaronyu lu kanu.
- adp. person associated with thing
- Artists are smarter than hunters.
Tsawla utralyä uk lu ngim.
- n. shadow
- A tall tree's shadow is long.
Tuteo tok uoe srak?
- adp. behind
- Is there somebody behind me?
Oe uvan sami wänga.
- adp. against (as in, to fight against)
- I played a game against you.
Fìya to 'Rrtayä ya lu laro.
- n. air
- This air is cleaner than Earth's.
Fì'u lu ngayä srak?
- adp. possessive
- Is this yours?
Taronyu lu nawma Na'vi.
- adp. Person who does a verb
- Taronyu (hunter) is a great Na'vi.
- v. to be well, to be as nature intended
- Life is good.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview