Alice in wonderland monologues
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- That accounts for it! He won't stand for beating! Now, if you had only
- kept on good terms with him, For instance, suppose it were nine o'
- clock in the morning, just time to begin lessons. You would only have
- to whisper a hint to Time, and round goes the clock in a twinkling!
- Half past six and time for dinner!
- There is such a nice dog near our house that I would love for you to meet. A
- bright terrier, you know, with long, curly brown hair. He
- fetches the things you throw , and begs for his dinner , and does all
- sorts of tricks - I cannot remember them all. He belongs to a farmer
- who says The dog is worth his weight in gold because he kills all the
- rats that...... Oh, no! I am sorry! I have quite offended you again!
- In that direction lives the Hatter, and in that direction lives the
- March Hare. Visit either they are both mad. Cause we are all mad here
- you can't help it. Even you are mad. If you weren't you would have
- never come here.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview