FMF Chapter 104
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards
. What would you like to do?
1. What is the instruction that governs the Navy Performance Evaluation and Counseling System?
2. Who are Reporting Seniors?
3. Who can be an enlisted Reporting Senior on E-4 and below reports?
Chief Petty Officer (E7-E9)
4. What is an ISIC?
Immediate Superiors in Command
5. Who is generally a rater for E-6 and below?
Chief Petty Officer
6. Who is generally a senior rater for E-6 and below?
Division Officer or Department Head
7. When must performance counseling be provided?
At the midpoint of the periodic report cycle(mid-term) and when the report signed(eval)
8. How many types of reports are there and what are they?
Three, Regular, Concurrent, and Operational Commander’s
9. What is the purpose of the administrative blocks?
Identify the report, define the context in which it was recieved
10. What is the max trait mark average grade? What is the minimum?
11. What is in the comments block? What grade of trait mark average is substantiated here?
Input from member and supervisors, based on verifiable facts, traits of 1.0
12. List the five possible promotion recommendations from lowest to highest with their numeric values beside them in parenthesis.
- Significant Problems(2.0),
- Must Promote(3.8),
- Early Promote(4.0)
13. Could a member receive an adverse or downgraded fitness or evaluation report for misconduct/punishment?
May not be directed as punishment or for disposition of misconduct under the UCMJ
14. How long do you have to submit a statement concerning your reports?
Within two years
15. What to correspond officially with addressees within the DOD and outside the DOD?
16. What is the purpose of an Endorsement and how is it transmitted or sent?
Used to forward comments, recommendations, or information through the chain of command, it is transmitted “Via”
17. What is an informal way to correspond within an activity or between DON activities?
18. What is a Page 2? What would you find on it?
- NAVPERS 1070/602,
- part one is the Dependency application/ part two is Record of emergency data
19. What is a Page 4? What would you find on it?
- NAVPERS 1070/604,
- Enlisted qualifications history
20. What is a Page 5? What would you find on it?
- NAVPERS 1070/605,
- History of assignments
21. What is a Page 13? What would you find on it?
- NAVPERS 1070/613,
- Administrative remarks
22. What is the UCMJ?
Uniform Code of Military Justice
23. Who is responsible for upholding it?
All members of the Armed Forces
24. What are the three types of courts-martial?
Summary, Special, General
25. What is the highest level court martial? The lowest?
26. What is a NJP and what is its purpose?
Non Judicial Punishment, give the commander ability to maintain good order and discipline
27. Do you have the right to refuse a NJP, what is the stipulation to refusing NJP?
Yes, you may demand a trial by court-martial in lieu of NJP
28. Ho long do you have to appeal a NJP?
29. What is the Navy’s policy on Sexual Harassment, Hazing, and Fraternization?
It is unacceptable
30. The Marine Corps’ goal is equal opportunity for all members regardless or what?
Race, color, creed, sex, age, or national origin
31. What does EDVR stand for and what is it?
Enlisted Distribution Verification Report
32. How many sections are in the EDVR?
33. What section contains an alphabetic listing of all enlisted members within an activity?
One through three, specifically three
34. What does section six contain?
Distribution Navy Enlisted Classification Code(DNEC) Management
35. What does section 11 contain?
individual security data, citizenship code, involuntary extension months, Pay Entry Date(PEBD), Time in Rate(TIR), and Advancement Effective Date
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview