2. Give three of the five characteristics that enable Sailors and Marines to overcome fear?
Esprit de corps,
3. What is BAMCIS?
Six basic troop leading steps
4. What does BAMCIS stand for?
A-arrange for reconnaissance,
C-complete the plan,
I-issue the order,
5. How many articles are there in the Code of Conduct?
6. What is Article five?
When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number, and date birth. I will avoid answering further questions. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country
7. Which article states “If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available?”
8. Which article states “I will never surrender of my own free will?”
9. There are twelve rights of a prisoner of war listed in the book, give six.
protective housing and clothing, Receive sufficient amount of food, Receive adequate medical care, Receive facilities for proper hygiene, Practice religious faith,
Send and receive mail,
Select fellow POW to represent you, Receive humane treatment,
Geneva Convention in proper language, Camp regulations in proper language
10. If you become a POW what information are you required to give?
date of birth
11. What is you responsibility when it come to performing paid labor?