Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1. Give five common elements found in a combat environment?
- Violent unnerving sights and sounds, Casualties,
- Confusion/lack of information, Communications breakdown,
- Individual discomfort/physical fatigue, Fear/stress/mental fatigue,
- Continuous operations,
2. Give three of the five characteristics that enable Sailors and Marines to overcome fear?
- Esprit de corps,
3. What is BAMCIS?
Six basic troop leading steps
4. What does BAMCIS stand for?
- B-begin planning,
- A-arrange for reconnaissance,
- M-make reconnaissance,
- C-complete the plan,
- I-issue the order,
5. How many articles are there in the Code of Conduct?
6. What is Article five?
When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number, and date birth. I will avoid answering further questions. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country
7. Which article states “If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available?”
8. Which article states “I will never surrender of my own free will?”
9. There are twelve rights of a prisoner of war listed in the book, give six.
- Receive sanitary,
- protective housing and clothing, Receive sufficient amount of food, Receive adequate medical care, Receive facilities for proper hygiene, Practice religious faith,
- Send and receive mail,
- Receive packages,
- Select fellow POW to represent you, Receive humane treatment,
- Geneva Convention in proper language, Camp regulations in proper language
10. If you become a POW what information are you required to give?
- service number,
- date of birth
11. What is you responsibility when it come to performing paid labor?
- Labor is not military,
- not degrading,
- not dangerous,
- and not unhealthy