24. What are three things that you should never do with your helmet?
Heat water with it, uses it as a hammer, and dig with it
25. List three ways to silence your 782 gear.
-Cover all metal areas with tape,
-tape up all loose straps,
-tape anything that could enhance noise
26. What is anything that hides you from you from enemy observation but does not protect you from fire?
27. What is anything that you can use to keep yourself, equipment, and your position from looking like what they really are?
28. What is anything that gives protection from enemy fire?
29. What part of your body is on the ground while doing a high crawl and where is your weapon?
Forearms and lower legs; cradle rifle in arms
30. What part of you body is on the ground while doing a low crawl and where is your weapon?
Body is as flat as possible on ground; grasp rifle a top of sling with rifle across forearm and rifle butt dragging on ground
31. What part of your body is on the ground while doing a back crawl and where is your weapon?
Lying on back, going head first; weapons is lengthwise on your body
32. What is the starting position for a “rush”? What is the ending position?
In the prone for both
33. What is the position for creeping?
Hands and knees
34. What is a common mistake made in observing around a corner?
Allowing your weapon to extend around corner
35. How do you proper “Pop” a corner?
Lie on ground and short stock your weapon craw to corner and while on your elbows push your self forward with your legs exposing only part of your helmet and face and your weapon aimed in the direction you are looking
36. What would you use to assist in crossing danger area?
37. What type of casualty is “Priority 2”?
Require prompt medical treatment and need to be transferred in the next four hours
38. What is the time limit that an urgent casualty should be transferred within?
Two hours in order to save life and limb
39. What is the time limit that a Routine patient should be transferred in?
Within 24 hours
40. What is a “Priority 4” patient?
Transfer by convenience
41. What is important to remember when using smoke to make a pick up zone?
Always use down range from zone so as to not obscure the landing zone
42. During wartime what is line six of a 9-line? What is it during peacetime?
Wartime-Enemy activity at pick up site
Peacetime- number of patients by type wound, injury, and illness