Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Don't try to talk like someone else
- Don't give a speech without preparing
prepare effecctively and efficiently for your speeches with eight steps
- Control your stage fright
- Select your subject
- Gather your ideas and information
- Organize your material
- Plan the beginning of your speech
- Plan the ending of your speech
- Practice your speech
- Present your speech
Control your stage fright
- 1. Recognize that you are not alone in suffering from stage fright.
- 2. Realize we all appear much more confident than we feel.
- 3. Understand that with experience, your stage fright will be reduced
- 4. Accept the fact that your audience will be there to hear you succeed, not fail.
- 5. Concentrate on WHAT you're to say, not on how you're to say it.
- 6. Use an outlet for your nerves - wringing your hands, pacing, meditating, chewing gum.
- 7. Prepare your speeches as completely as is realistic under the time you've got, the facts you have, etc.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview