Card Set Information
Boeing aircraft airplane
Questions about limitations.
The 777 is what category for straight-in approaches?
The 777 is what category for circling approaches?
Max. TO & LND pressure alt.?
Max. unrestricted TO & LND tailwind component?
TO with tailwind components up to 15 knts. are permitted with what restrictions?
1. Specifically authorized by PWM.
2. Runway is clear and dry.
3. Antiskid and thrust reversers are fully operational.
4. Max TO thrust is used.
LND with tailwind components up to 15 knts. is permitted with what restrictions?
1. Landing weights are verified by reference to LANDING FIELD LIMIT WEIGHT chart.
2. Antiskid and thrust reversers are fully operational.
3. Flaps 30 LND
4. Auto spoilers are used (unless correction is taken).
5. Braking action reported at least good.
What are the Flight Maneuvering Load Acceleration Limits for Flaps Up?
+2.5g to -1.0g
What are the Flight Maneuvering Load Acceleration Limits for Flaps Down?
+2.0g to 0.0g
Vlo/Mlo and Vle/Mle?
270 knts./.82 mach
Max. Operating Pressure Altitude?
Turbulent Air Penetration Speed (in severe turbulence)?
1. 270 knts. below 25,000 ft.
2. 280 knts./.82 mach (whichever is lower) at or above 25,000 ft. Maintain a min. speed of 15 knts. above Vmin. (top of amber band) at all altitudes when airspeed is below .82 mach.
Recommended LND crosswind components (not autoland)?
1. DRY- 40 knts.
2. WET- 40 knts.
3. STANDING WATER/SLUSH- 20 knts.
4. SNOW (no melting)- 35 knts.
: *Applicable for 148 ft. runways or greater.
* Also valid for 1 engine inop.
* Reduce values by 5 knts. on wet/contaminated runways whenever asymmetric reverse thrust is used.
* Applicable for all weights and C.G. values.
Recommended TO crosswind components. SEE CHART p.1.4.
See chart p.1.4
1. Below 2000 MSL- 8100 ft.
2. 2000 MSL and above- 8700 ft.
Max. Ramp Wt.?
Max. TO Wt.?
Max. Landing Wt.?
Max. Zero Fuel Wt.?
Max. Differential Press. (relief valves)?
Max. Differential Press. for TO and LND?
Min. alt. for A/P engagement with TAC operative?
Min. alt. for A/P engagement with TAC inop?
On visual approaches/RNAV arrivals (no published instrument approach lateral and vertical guidance), the A/P must be disengaged prior to?
500 ft. above TDZE (unless in G/A mode).
On non-precision approaches the A/P must be disengaged by?
50 below the MDA/DA.
With a NO AUTOLAND annunciation, the A/P must be disengaged by what HEIGHT AGL if couple to an ILS glideslope and localizer?
Max. headwind for autoland?
Max. tailwind for autoland?
Max. crosswind for autoland?
Max. crosswind for autoland while shooting an ILS approach to 2400 RVR or lower is?
Max. tailwind for autoland during a CAT II or CAT III ILS approach is?
Max. ILS glideslope angle?
Min. ILS glideslope angle?
Max. number of APU starts (electric motor) within 1 hour?
Min. oil quantity prior to engine start?
Min. oil quantity after engine stabilized and prior to flight?
Max. oil temp. Continuous?
Max. oil temp. for 15 min.?
Max. Continuous EGT?
Max. 5 min. EGT?
Max. starting EGT (ground)?
Max. starting EGT (flight)?
Min. oil press.?
Max. EGT continuous?
Max. EGT for 5 min.?
Max. start EGT (ground)?
Max. start EGT (flight)?
Do not use speed brakes below?
Do not extend flaps above?
For RVSM, on the ground, max. difference between CA or FO altimeter and field elevation?
For RVSM, max. allowable difference between CA and FO altimeter in flight?
Do not align ADIRU at North/South latitudes greater than?
RNP down to what value is allowed with GPS updating (autopilot on & LNAV)?
RNP down to what value is allowed without GPS updating (autopilot on & LNAV)?
What type fuels are prohibited?
JP-4 and Jet B
Max. fuel temp.?
Min. fuel temp.?
3*C above fuel type freezing point
CAT III operations and autoland are not approved with what flap setting?
Flaps 25 (20 & 30 are approved)