Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Name the pumps that will be load shed on the ground with only one power source supplying?
- 1. Fuel right center pump.
- 2. Hydraulic primary C2 pump.
What conditions will cause the RAT to automatically deploy?
- 1. Loss of both AC transfer busses.
- 2. Left, Center, and Right hydraulic pressure low.
Max. rate of climb airspeed?
300 knts. up to .84 mach.
Holding speed/time up to 6000'?
200 knts./1 min.
Holding speed/time 6001'-14,000'?
230 knts./1 min.
Holding speed/time 14,001' and above?
265 knts./1.5 min.
Down & dirty engine out brief?
- 1. Crew load (you're flying)
- 2. Terrain (location of threat)
- 3. WX
- 4. Landing intentions
- 5. I'm running the ENGINE FAIL (L/R) checklist
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview