The flashcards below were created by user
Name the pumps that will be load shed on the ground with only one power source supplying?
1. Fuel right center pump.
2. Hydraulic primary C2 pump.
What conditions will cause the RAT to automatically deploy?
1. Loss of both AC transfer busses.
2. Left, Center, and Right hydraulic pressure low.
Max. rate of climb airspeed?
300 knts. up to .84 mach.
Holding speed/time up to 6000'?
200 knts./1 min.
Holding speed/time 6001'-14,000'?
230 knts./1 min.
Holding speed/time 14,001' and above?
265 knts./1.5 min.
Down & dirty engine out brief?
1. Crew load (you're flying)
2. Terrain (location of threat)
4. Landing intentions
5. I'm running the ENGINE FAIL (L/R) checklist