The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The Sexual Assault Incident Data Collection Report
NAVPERS 1752/1 (1-96)
A crime victim has the following rights
- 1. The right to be treated with fairness and with respect for the victim�s dignity and privacy.
- 2. The right to be reasonably protected from the accused offender.
- 3. The right to be notified of court proceedings.
- 4. The right to be present at all public court proceedings related to the offense, unless the court determines that testimony by the victim would be materially affected if the victim heard other testimony at trial.
- 5. The right to confer with the attorney for the Government in the case.
- 6. The right to receive available restitution.
- 7. The right to be provided information about the conviction, sentencing, imprisonment, and release of the offender.
THE SEXUAL ASSAULT INCIDENT DATA COLLECTION REPORT AND EXPLANATION
(Coincides with Integrated Database (IDB))
(Note: Victims who are under the age of 18 or victims of marital sexual assault will not be.... ....
reported through the IDB but must be reported through the FAP.)
Sexual Assault Incident Reports should be completed within.... ...
10 days of initial notification to any Navy or Marine Corps support service or command. Submission of the initial report should not be delayed to obtain more information.
Who will be responsible for rdinated effort with all agencies involved in the reporting, investigation, or prosecution of sexual assault.
A data collection coordinator