Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- lives in digestive systems of termite
- helps it digest wood
- goodlive near surface of ocean and is a food source for marine life
- live in coral and provide energy to coral through photosynthesis.
- grow in areas of high sewage, and its rapid population growth results in BLOOMS.
- badproduce paralytic toxin
- shell fish filter out Gonyaulax can build up large amounts and can result -> PARALYTIC SHELLFISH POISONING
- parasites that live in blood of hosts
- cause African sleeping sickness and Chagas disease.
- sporozoans that cause malaria.
- attack and destroy intestinal walls of infected individual
- cause Amoebic dysentery.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview