Reading Vocab 01/10/2011
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- -someone who eats too much in a disgusting way
- -a person who eats and drinks excessively or voraciously
- -something received from someone when that person dies
- -something that is or may be inherited
- -something that may legally be transmitted to an heir
- -hated, disliked with strong feeling
- -to feel abhorrence of; hate; dislike intensely
- -proper behavior, coutesy, etc.
- -the state or quality of being decent.
- -sly; tricky; forming schemes
- -given to making plans, esp. sly and underhand ones; crafty
- -bed or resting place of a wild animal; den
- -a den or resting place of a wild animal
- -a place in which to lie or rest; a bed
- -feelings of guilt about doing something
- -a feeling of uneasiness or anxiety of the conscience caused by regret for doing wrong or causing pain; contrition; remorse
-any uneasiness or hesitation about the rightness of an action
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview