Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
THE PAJAMA GAME page 3
Hines: See how ideas keep creeping through? That takes the sting off the sexy parts. Oh, look out. Here comes my boss, Mr Hasler. There’s capital for you. Capital with a capital C. He’s a great economist. (Hasler has entered from UR, )
- Hasler;Waste, waste, waste!!! (Rodriguez inters, he shout at him) Turn off those damm lights! Do you think that J.P Morgan got rich
- leaving lights burning all over Wall Street?
- Where’s my secretary?
Gladys: Yes Mr Hasler?
Hines: I love her, I love her.
- Where’s the new superintendent?
Gladys: Can’t find him.
Here’s Mabel…she’ll know.
- Hasler: (to Mabel) Where’s Sorokin?
Mabel: He’s around the plant somewhere. Mr Hasler. First there was a leak in the watermtower then he went down to the boiler room.
- Well go find him.
Mabel: Yes Mr Hasler.
- Gladys, take a letter.
Gladys: Yes Sir
- Board of Directors:
- Employer’s demands for 7 1/2 cents rise
- Absolutely unnecessary. (Girls react)Hines!
Hines: Yes sir?
- Keep things goin’.
- (He exits)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview