Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards
. What would you like to do?
What is SPI (Schedule Performance Index)
- - SPI < 1.0 means the task is behind schedule
- - describes what portion of the planned schedule was actually accomplished.
What is TCPI (To Complete Performance Index)
- - TCPI>1 = must increase performance to stay within budget
What is the formula for SV (Schedule Variance)
- - SV < 0 means the task is behind schedule
- - identify schedule problems
- - difference between worth and supposed-to-be worth of completed work
What is formula for CV (Cost Variance)
- - CV < 0 means the task is over budget
- - identifies the area where spending more than budgeted
- - difference between worth and cost of completed work
What is formula for CPI (Cost Performance Index)
- - CPI < 1.0 means that the task is over budget
- - ratio of worth to cost
- - measure of cost-efficiency or efficiency of the budget
What is the first stage of Initiating and planning a project.
Plan the scope of the project
What column chart shows the the number of te resources assigned to a project over time ?
A resource histogram
What is the mission of a project steering commeittee ?
They provide oversight and governance to the project manager
What 5 groups would be defined as the stakeholder in a project ?
- 1. The project team
- 2. The Sponsors
- 3. The Suppliers
- 4. The Representatives from the client's company who will use the deliverables
- 5. Your company functional department heads.
What does an SPI less than 1 means -
a. The project is behind
b. The project is ahead
A. The project is behind schedule
What does an SPI greater than 1 means -a. The project is behind b. The project is ahead
B. The project is ahead of schedule.
What are three characteristics of Project Management?
- 1. On time
- 2. On budget
- 3. On scope
What are the four characteristics of a project?
- 1. Temporary
- 2. Specific purpose
- 3. Must have a beginning and an end
- 4. Requires resources
What 5 things should be done during the project Initiation and scope definition Phase ?
- 1. Identify project objectives
- 2. Develop project charter
- 3. Define the business and technical requirements
- 4. Identify project stakeholders
- 5. Create project scope
What are the three characteristics of project planning
- 1. Define the scope
- 2. Define the approach
- 3. Define the team
What are the three main phases to define the project?
- 1. The project scope
- 2. The project schedule
- 3. The project budget
What are the 6 characteristics of project strategy development and preliminary planning?
- 1. Understand project motivation
- 2. Define the requirements
- 3. Project considerations
- 4. Acceptance criteria
- 5. Risk assessment
- 6. Deploy preliminary approach
What are the four types of cost estimates?
- 1. Anologous
- 2. Expert judgement
- 3. Quantitative
- 4. Parametric
What is the formula for Pert estimate ?
What are the four characteristics of cost of quality
- 1. Prevention
- 2. Apprasal
- 3. Failure
What are the four characteristics of Risk Management ?
- 1. Identify
- 2. Analyse
- 3. Straergies
- 4. Control
What are the three risk profiles ?
- 1. Adverse
- 2. Seeking
- 3. Nutral
What are the four strategies of risk management ?
- 1. Avoid
- 2. Transfer
- 3. Mitigate
- 4. Accept
What are the four characteristic of making a communication plan.
- 1. What
- 2. When
- 3. Who
- 4. How
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview