Fundamentals Into and Vital signs
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Specific alerationsin anatomical physiological or psychological structure or function
Define Functional Limitation
- Restriction in the ability to perform at the level of whole person task in the "expected manner"
- Cant move sit to stand or supine to sit
Inability to engage in age specific gender related goals
Three modes of teaching
Frequency, intensity, type, and time (duration)
Problem Solving Process
- indentify the problem
- develop potential strategies to solve the problem
- analyze all potential strategies and choose one that seem best
- Evaluate the outcome
- adviod mental errors (check indentity 2-3 ways, read Dr and PT eval., ask questions)
- Space related equipment/ task (move things out of the way. make enough room to work)
- Adequate view (exiting or entering hall or room, corners)
- Equipment maintenance
- Clear floor space (litter, rugs)
- DO NOT LEAVE PATIENT UNATTENDED!
- 10 sec X6
- Normal 60-100
- Strength Strong/ weak
- Regular / irregular
- Normal 120/80
- Above 140/90 hypertension
- systolic goes up with exercise
- take for 30sec
- Normal 14-20
- Normal 95%-100%
- Less than 85% person needs to rest
- Some pathologies may decrease the persons O2 sat.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview