The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
If you wished to know the requirements for attaching a grounding conductor to a water pipe electrode you would check in the subsection titled "Grounding and Bonding Conductor Connections". True False
Which of the following metal parts of non-electrical equipment shall be bonded to ground ?
- A) tracks and frames of electric cranes
- B) protective grill work around 1000 V conductors
- C) rural residential water supply systems
- D) all of the above
The term "grounded" means connected effectually with the general mass of earth through a grounding path of sufficiently low impedance
- and having an ampacity sufficient at all times, under the most severe conditions which are liable to arise in practice, to prevent any current in
- the grounding conductor from causing a harmful voltage to exist. True False