Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- -All living organisms made of cells.
- -All cells come from other cells.
- -Cell is basic unit of life.
- -surround the entire cell
- -made of phospholipids
- -controls what goes in and what goes out of cell
- -proteins push molecules in/out
- -marks the cell
- -contains most of cells genetic material
- -controls cell
- -found in eukaryotes
-Jello inside a cell that contains organelles in it.
- -Encloses the genetic material in euk cells
- -surrounds nucleus
- -controls traffic (pores)
- -A tough usually flexible but rigid layer that surround plant cells.
- -gives shape
- -organized building of DNA
- -processes and packages macromolecules, such as proteins and lypids
- -synthesizes them
- -sends them to their destination
- -isolates materials that may be harmful to cell
- -contains waste products
- -contains water
- -maintains acidic pH
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview