Lamb to the Slaughter
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
person vs person
mary kills patrick
when the police eat the lamb
When patrick comes home what is he doing?
- he is acting different
- drinking alot
- doesnt want to go out to eat
- he is about to do something he doesnt want to do
What does he tell her?
we do not know for sure but if we guessed he wants a divorce
how does mary react?
- she is calm and asks what he wants for dinner
- she is pretending that he didnt say that
What does Mary do next?
goes to the cellar brings up a lamb leg and kills patrick with it
What is mary concerned about after she kills him?
- her unborn child
- she thinks the police will execute her
- she covers up the murder to protect the child
Where does she go
to the store
What does she do when she gets home?
cries on patricks body
What happens when the police come over?
- Mary says she was at the store
- police interview the butcher at the store
- he says she was acting normal
Police want to try and find the murder weapon. where is it?
in the oven
mary asks the police what?
to stay for dinner \
what do the cops say while they are eating?
the murder weapon could be right under their nose
what is mary doing in the other room
if one is clever enough one can get away with murder
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview