Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Sleep Tite Song
- SLEEP TITE SLEEP TITE SLEEP TITE
- WE PLEDGE OUR HEARTS
- DEVOTION TO THEE TO THEE
- OH SLEEP TIE SLEEP TITE
- BEST IN THE LAND
- WITH YOUR REINFORCED BUTTONS
- AND STRETCH –PROOF WAISTBAND
Prez, (stepping up on the table)
And now we’re going to hear from another
speaker. And at this time it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you at
this time somebody,
- and he don’t actually need no introduction on account of we all know him and it’s always a pleasure to have him within our midst, and it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you our boss, Mr Myron Hasler.
- Okay Mr Hasler.
Thank you. I’m proud to be with you.
We are all members of a great industry.
To that industry we owe our lives and our daily bread. In return, we must recognize the stern obligations placed upon us in these terrible
times of economic upheaval and government chaos. I can never remember a time when competition was so ruthless, Dealers so cantankerous, costs outrageous and profit margins sunk so low.
- My good friends, pyjamas are at the crossroads:
- Whether we go on to greater triumphs lies with you. Whether your company can weather the storm or rising costs is a grave question.
- I thank you.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview