Latin Noun Cases
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
indicates the subject of a finite verb
- when one noun is used to modify another.
- Commonly conveys possession.
- Generally translated with the preposition "of".
- Usually follows the noun it modifies.
- marks the indirect object
- usually translated with prepositions "to" or "for"
- indicates the direct object
- also used for the object of certain prepositions
- sometimes called the "adverbial case"
- limits verbs by such ideas as means, agent, accompaniment, manner, place, time
- used with or without a preposition
noun of direct address
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview