The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
for non-epithelial cells
- tight junction- sep apical from basolateral region
- lateral specialization- inflodings, inc SA
- sep outside from inside.
- claudins (i.e. paracellular pathway) and occludins
actin fil of terminal web insert into protein of zonula adherens by cadherins
- spot welds
- cadherinsskin epithelium has preven abrasion
basal ends (basal lamina) connected through integrin
epidermolysis bullosa- hemidesmosome problem, blistering
- cell migation, (dis)assembly leading and lagging ends
- integrin links actin to fibronectin (ECM glycoprotein)
- intercellular communication
- identical connexin rings-> donut called connexOn, makes like a pathway