Lecture 9: Blood
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
abnormal RBC size
defects in ankyrin, spectrin, or band 3.
defects in spectrin or band 4.1
- Primary, non-specific granules- azurophilic lysosome
- Secondary, specific granules- antimicrobial function
- Tertiary granules- phosphatases & metalloproteinases such as gelatinases/collagenases
- Band cells
- stain red
- LARGER parasites- degranulate surpface of parasite
- major basic protein
- release histamine-bronchial constriction & SMC vasodialation, serotonin
*anaphylatic shock- hypotension
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview