Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Definition: To Improve
- Synonym: Amend
- Antonym: Worsen
- Definition: Poise; great self-confindence
- Synonym: Composure
- Antonym: Embarrassment
- Definition: Pompous or overblown in language
- Synonym: Pretentious
- Definition: Immature
- Synonym: Inexperienced
- Antonym: Mature
Definition: (n.) Saliva or mucus flowing from the mouth or nose; foolish, aimless talk or thinking (v.) To let saliva flow from the mouth; to utter nonsense or childish twaddle.
- Definition: An instance that represents a larger relity.
- Synonyms: Model, Archetype
- Definition: To urge strongly
- Synonym: Entreat, Implore
- Antonym: Discourage
Definition: By virtue of holding a certain office.
- Definition: To violate, trespass
- Synonym: Intrude
- Definition: Gain favor or acceptance
- Synonym: Curry favor with
- Definition: An intruder
- Synonym: Trespasser
- Definition: Belonging to someone or something by its very nature; inherent.
- Antonym: Extrinsic, External
- Definition: To make a violent attack in words
- Antonym: Acclaim
- Definition: Lack of energy
- Synonym: Fatigue
- Antonym: Energy
Definition: A period of one thousand years; a period of great joy
Definition: Mysterious; Secret
Definition: To spread through, penetrate
Definition: (v.) To fall as moisture; To cause or bring about suddently (n.) Moisture; The product.
- Definition: Strict, Severe; Sharp or bitter to the taste
- Synonym: Stern
- Antonym: Lenient, Permissive
- Definition: (v.) Conjecture or guess (n.) Likely idea that lacks definite proof
- Synonym: Infer
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview