Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the standard method of recording amplitude of a reflex?
Relfex Amplitude - 0
Reflex amplitude- 1/4
Decreased but present
Reflex amplitude 2/4
Reflex amplitude- 3/4
Brisk with unsustained clonus
Reflex amplitude- 4/4
Brisk with sustained clonus
Standard method of recording motot strength
Motor strength - 0
No evidence of contractillity
Motor strength - 1/5
- Evidence of slight contractility; no joint motion
Motor strength - 2/5
- Complete range of motion with gravity eliminated
Motor strength- 3/5
- Complete range of motion against gravity
Motor strength- 4/5
- Complete range of motion against gravity with some resistance
Motor strength- 5/5
- Complete range of motion against gravity with full resistance
Scapulohumeral Rhythm: For every 3 degrees of motion....
- 2 degrees humeral abduction
- 1 degree scapular rotation
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview