Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1st MAjor Drug Law
1906 Federal Pure Food and Druf Act
- *First US govt effort to control drugs
- *Established Drug References
- *Set Standards for labeling
- *Removed Patent medicines
Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act
- *Established FDA
- *REgilations Prevent Tampering
- *Established animal testing & approval process.
1970 Controlled Substance Act
*Classified Drugs w Abuse potential in 5 schedules
*Assigns DEA #'s to rescribing clinicians
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview