- 1.A parallelogram is a quadrilateral with 2 pairs of parallel sides.
- 2. Opposite sides and angles of a parallelogram are congruent(equal)
- 3. The diagonals of a parallelogram bisect each other.
- 4. Consecutive angles of a parallelogram are supplementary.
- is a parallelogram with 4 right angles.
- has all properties of a parallelogram.
- the diagonals are congruent
- has 4 congruent sides.
- has everything like a parallelogram.
- diagonals are perpendicular.
- a diagonal of a rhombus bisects a pair of opposite angles of the rhombus.
- 4 right angles and 4 congruent sides
- it is everything properties.