Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Gladys; Wait a minute please. Mr Hasler wants to speak with you again. (The four girls exit UL)
Mae; More soft soap.
Prez: Now, Mae, quite down.
Hasler: (enters UR and crosses to UC)
- I just want to add one thought.
- Let’s not adjourn with any hard feelings.
- We want to preserve that fine Sleep Tite spirit.
Prez: That’s easy to say, Mr Hasler, but we’re not going any place.
Mae; We’re going backwards.
- I didn’t say “no”
I said “not now.”
Prez: Look, Mr Hasler, this things been draggin on for months. The help are getting very jumpy. Their patience is about wore out.
Hasler: I want to be fair but…
Prez: I’m going to tell you the plan truth. We know the company is doing one hell of a business. We don’t
have no education maybe but we got eyes and ears.
Mae: Everybody in the industry has had a 7 ½ cents rise.
- As I said I want to be fair.
- That’s always been my policy.
- So I don’t give you a yes,
- But I don’t give you a no.
- I say we’ve got to examine it….
- And I’ve got to talk to the board
- and that’s the way we’re going to leave it.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview