Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards
. What would you like to do?
Hypertext Mark-up Language
The programming language used to create documents for display on the World Wide Web.
Mark-up language is an artificial language using a set of annotations to text that give instructions regarding the structure of text or how it is to be displayed.
Extensible markup Language
Allows the user to define the mark-up elements.
Defense Finance and Accounting Service
Science Applications International Corporation
Governmentwide Acquisition Contract
Multiple Award Contracts
- Radio Frequency Identification
- ...is an automated method relying on storing and remotely retrieving data using devices called RFID tags or transponders. Requires an RFID reader and RFID tag.
Base Realignment and Closure
Interactive Electronic Training Manuals
Used with DoD to help maintain and diagnose tanks, trucks, and weapons systems.
Scientific, Technical & Medical Journals
Commercial Off the Shelf
Learning Management System
Document Type Definition
Standard Generalized Mark-up Language
Defense Base Act Coverage
Any military ee on a military base must have esp. overseas
Special Operations Command
Data Item Description
Community Based Organization
Secure File Transfer Protocol
Signal Transducers and Activators of Transcription
Stat results could mean blood test results
Graphic User Interface
Interactive Multimedia Instruction
DoD uses this. It is their terminology for WBT and CBT
Computer Aided Instruction
Similar to CBT
Sharable Content Object Reference Model
- A collection of standards and specifications for web-based e-Learning.
- SCORM defines how content may be packaged into a transferable ZIP file.
Navy Knowledge Online
Naval Education and Training Professional Development and Technology Center
Instructor Led Training
Advanced Distributed Learning
- ADL Products include:
- e-Learning, Web-based simulations, Electronic performance support systems (EPSS), e-games, online tests, online instructor-led training, other immersive ADL products.
Electronic Performance Support Systems
Department of Homeland Security, Office of Intelligence and Analysis
Top Secret - Sensintive Compartmented Information
Virtual Instructor Led Training
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- In software engineering and organizational development, it is a process improvement approach that provides an organization with the essential elements for effective process improvement.
- Can be used to guide process improvement across a project, a division, or entire organization.
Advisory and Assistance Services
G&A (in accounting)
General and Administrative Expenses
Independent Validation & Verification
Bid and Proposal Process
Business Enterprise Information Systems
Primary Weapons Systems
Government Furnished Information
Government Furnished Equipment
Technical Writing and documentation includes (7 things)
- 1. Policies
- 2. Procedures
- 3. Process Mapping (process maps)
- 4. SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- 5. Technical Manuals
- 6. Proposals
- 7. Editing of White Papers
Ballistic Missile Defense
Intercontinental Ballistic Missile
Integrated Air and Missile Defense
How many parts does a missile trajectory consist of?
Transporter Electronic Lanuchers
Vertical Launching System
Government off the Shelf
Business Transformation Agency, Enterprise Risk Assessment Methodology
Department of Defense Corporate Information Management
Contingent Construction Authority
Remote Imagery Transceiver
Business Management Modernization Program
Equivalent Source Lines of Code
Name the three types of technology users today.
- 1. Digital Natives: 25 year olds or younger. Those who have grown up with technology.
- 2. Digital Immigrants: Use technology but didn't grow up with it.
- 3. Analogues: People that don't care about technology.
What is metric collection?
What BFW does on the medicare advantage market place surveillance award.
What is a compression ratio?
The ratio in which data is compressed from classroom learning into e-Learning.
What is Market Surveillance?
- The automated process of investigating illegal, abusive, or manipulative trading practices.
- Th existence of market surveillance tends to prevent most people from breaking the market's rules and regulations.
What is a subcontracting requirement clause?
If the Government issued a procurement over $550k then (if it is a large business) they are required under the subcontracting requirement clause to work with small businesses.
BFW Instructional Design Team programs?
Lectora, Adobe Flash, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Adobe FrameMaker, Acrobat, Illustrator, Captivate, Arbortext Epic Editor Software, QuarkXPress, Homesite HTML editor.
What is remuneration?
Money paid for work or a service.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview