MGT 254 - Chapter 4
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is culture?
A learned set of shared interpretations about beliefs, values, and norms which affect the behaviours of a relatively large group of people.
What is a co-culture?
A group of people who coexist within the mainstream society, yet remain connected to one another through a common cultrual heritage.
What are the big five personality traits and their opposites?
- 1. Extraversion (outgoing) - Introversion
- 2. Agreeableness (cooperative) - Disagreeableness
- 3. Conscientiousness (self-disciplined) - Carelessness
- 4. Emotional stability (calm) - Neuroticism
- 5. Openness to experience (curious) - Closed to experience
What is Myers-Briggs Type Indicator(MBTI)?
- Helps explain why group members think and interact in different ways.
- Examines how members use their minds to perceive the world and make decisions.
- Divides preferences of thought and behaviour into four dialectic categories.
What are the 4 Myers-Briggs Categories?
- Extrovert - Introvert
- Sensor - Intuitive
- Thinker - Feeler
- Judger - Perceiver
Are groups more successdul when all Myer-Briggs personality types are represented?
Yup, for sure.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview