Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Non-insulin Dependent Diabetes mellitus
- Type 2 diabetes caused by more than insulin resistance
- Insulin is produced but is not as effective.
- condition of excess calcium in the blood.
- Thyroid responds by producing Calcitonin
- deposits calcium into the blood.
Low potassium in the blood
- Excess eating
- one symptom of diabetes mellitus
- hormone produced by ovaries and by the adrenal cortex.
- responsible for regulating menstrual cycle.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview