Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
To deal with stress effectively, you must truly learn to cultivate your
1 inner resources
Stress is a part of life
But it doesn't have to be the focus of our lives.
Turning inward is often called the
Death can act as a _________ for this thought process, but it doesn't have to be, nor should it be, the only time for reflection.
A helthy life _______ ___ ________ between the time dedicated to professional work and the time spent on personal needs.
creates a balance
More heart attacks occur on Monday morning between 8:00 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. than at any other time during the week. This phenomenon is called
Establishing (or reestablishing) and evaluating your purpose in life also involves dedicating time to
Center and ground yourself
Most work related stressors are based on
the issue of control
Much time and personal energy you expend trying to influence and manipulate things ove which
you have no control.
Suggestion that can help find less troublesome journey
- Respond rater than react
- Refine your expectations
- Give yourself positive feedback
- Exercise regularly
- Incorporate som humor into daily routine
- Balance your scale of emotions
- Nuture the connectedness of the people in your cirlce
- Diversify your interests and activities
- Recognize and become comfortable with all your emotions
- Exercise your creativity
- Learn to resolve issues and concerns with others when they arise
- Take short breaks
- Take personal time for yourself.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview