Vocab Chapter 3
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Determined by personal judgment, not a rule or a reason;
- based on impulse.
- Parents should not enforce rules according to their moods.
- Such arbitrary discipline only confuses children.
- Motivated only by financial gain; greedy. I will only get you that if you give me
- An indirect reference.
- A hint about…
- A group of symptoms typical of a particular disease or
- condition. Jet lag is a syndrome of
- feeling not in the best conditions
- A mild or vague term used as a substitute for a one
- considered offensive or unpleasant.
- Your not fat your big bonded.
To calm, especially by giving in to the demands of. That date that you think, is my cuzin.
Lacking originality; overused; commonplace. Thats old & banal.
To stain the honor of some one or something. Spoil something pour.
To attack physically or verbally.
Unselfishly concerned for the welfare of others; unselfish
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview