Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
one who is insencere or deceitful
- existing from birth; inborn.
- He has innate atheltic talents, that cannot be taught.
- sluggish, or languid.
- Having too much to drink, he was very lethargic in the morning.
the saddening of spirits.
not allowing the passage of light, not transparent; hard to understand
- abundantly fruitful, marked by great productivity.
- Stephen King is a prolific author.
to scold or to rebuke for a misdeed, usually with kind intent.
- to honor, to revere.
- I venerate President Kennedy's memory.
"Abandon all hope all ye who enter here."
- From Dante's "The Divine Comedy"
- inscription at the gates of hell.
a movement promoting understanding among various religious groups
16th century French religious reformer
13th-14th century italian autho, masterpiece is the "Divine Comedy"
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview