HRM Chapter 5 Text
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Estimating Internal Labor Supply
Myths About Retention
1.Money is the main reason people leave.
2.Hiring has little to do with retention.
- 3.If you train people, you are only
- training them for another employer.
- 4.Do not be concerned about retention during organizational
- 5.If solid performers want to leave,
- the company cannot hold them.
Why Satisfactory Employees Leave
ØUnhappiness with management
ØLimited career advancement
ØLack of recognition
ØInsufficient pay and benefits
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview