Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the line commands to start and end preparation?
- Shooters your X minutes of preparation period begins now.
- Shooters your preparation period has ended.
What is the line command for load in a non transition COF?
With X rounds...LOAD
What is the line command for load in a transition COF?
How do you ready the line for firing a shot?
- Is the line ready?
- Ready on the right?
- Ready on the left?
- All ready on the firing line...
What line command can any shooter use?
CEASE FIRE...CEASE FIRE...CEASE FIRE
How do you stop the shooters from firing during the COF?
- CEASE FIRE...CEASE FIRE...CEASE FIRE...
- UNLOAD AND CLEAR
What line commands are given while looking for your RSOs?
- Is the line clear on the right?
- Is the line clear on the left?
If you get a thumbs up from your RSOs, what commands are given?
- THE LINE IS CLEAR...THE LINE IS CLEAR...
- either: Shooters you may proceed downrange
- or: Shooters gather up
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview