Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the duties of the Line Boss?
- 1: in charge of the line
- 2: is, first, responsible for the line
- 3: is, second, responsible for keeping the line on schedule
- 4: will do no instructing
- 5: appoint instructors to be RSOs/LSOs
What are the duties of an Instructor?
- 1: engages participants
- 2: corrects erros
- 3: offers tips/techniques
- 4: be vigilant for any safety errors
- 5: may perform the duties of RSO or LSO
What does RSO stand for? What does LSO stand for?
- RSO: Range Safety Officer
- LSO: Line Safety Officer
What are the duties of an RSO/LSO?
- 1: to clear the line after "Cease "Fire"
- 2: is focused only on line safety
When do the duties of an RSO/LSO start/end?
- They start when the "Unload and Clear" line comand is given.
- They end when the "The Line Is Clear" line command is given.
What is an LSO?
- As a Line Safety Officer, LSOs may be designated when the line is too long.
- An LSO operates on the line between the Line Boss and an RSO
- The LSO reports a clear line to an RSO, who in turn reports to the line boss.
Does an RSO or LSO have any other responsibilities besides line safety?
Yes, when not performing RSO/LSO duties, they are instructors.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview