The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- not involving questions of right or wrong
ex: I strongly disagree with this amoral approach to politics.
- absence or suppression of passion, emotion,
- or excitement
ex: His purpose was to arouse the leaders and people of Judah from their spiritual apathy, and encourage them to continue building the temple.
- 1- lacking definite form; having no specific shape,
- formless: amorphous clouds.
- 2- no particular kind or character; indeterminate; having no pattern or structure; unorganized:
- an amorphous style; an amorphous personality.
- 1- Loss of cells and tissue