Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- like adventure
- higher budgets with broad ranges
- like to shop around to find best deal
- budgets $2000-3000 range
- honeymoons that are characterized less by the type of vacation than by the comfort and quality of the vacation experince.
- budget $3000-5000 range
a valid reason for not committing to a purchase, which must be accepted as a qualificaton of the sale.
text-and images-based information contained on the web site.
- Type of honeymooners who place a high priority on the cultural aspects of a honeymoon,
- budgets $3500 and up
organized, categorized listings of web sites
honeymooners who plan and book there honeymoon themselves and tend to have a budget of less than $2000
- brides and grooms register for the honeymoon they want
- broken down into gifts and reflecting a variety of price points, guest in return purchase portions of the honeymoon as gifts for the couple.
word or phrase used in performing an internet search
- creature comforts & personal service
- spare no expense to get it
- budgets $5000-up
statement that a prospect wants to know more or needs clarification
on-site wedding coordinator
the person at the hotel or wedding venue who is in charge of all wedding related details
formal printed annoucement by company about its activies that written in the form of news article and given to the media
messages issued in behalf of your product or business.
public relations (PR)
form of marketing that involves communicating with various sectors of the public to influence their attitudes and opinions in the interest of promoting your product.
process of asking questions to ascertain a couples wants, needs, desires for their honeymoon experience
programs that index documents and then attempt to match documents relevant to the users search requests
call-to-action offers that are intended to spur bookings and give you a reason to close sales in the weeks after a bridal show
time requried for prospective brides and grooms to be in the desination prior to the wedding
wedding travel promotional piece
document that includes information about air travel and accommodations for destinations wedding guests and entices them to make their travel arrangements with you
- weissmann travel report on destination
- hotel or cruise brochure
- list of tours or excursions with description and prices
- luggage tags
criteria for resort selection
- atmoshere 85%
- privacy 80%
- air conditioning %72
- reputation %65
- price %61
50-100 per day
top wedding destenations
- virgin islands bahamas st lucia
- south pacific(fiji & tahiti
- las vegas
- lake tahoe
most popular wedding months
june july aug sept oct
brides are engaged for
engaged couples plan there honeymoon
6 months before the wedding
most weddings aboard take place?
most legal requirments place?
todays brides are grooms tend to be?
more affluent educated and sophisticated
2.35 million to 2.45 million
two most popular type of honeymoons are?
all-inclusive resorts and packages
do honeymooners spend more then leisure travellers?
can all cruise ships perform weddings at sea?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview