The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Man on the Horn in Switzerland?
Languages in Switzerland?
German, French, italian, Roeto-Romansh
Moutains name in Switzerland?
Man with apple
Best buys of Switzerland?
- swiss army knifes
- Bernse wood carving
- major 3 are chocolate,cheese, time
food speacialties of switzerland?
- Viande selee(dried beef or pork)
- pieds de porc(pigs feet)
- rosti(shredded fried potatoes)
- scaffhausen(cream filled cakes)
- gugelhopf(type od sponge cake)
food speacialties of Austria?
- Wiener schnitzel
- danish cheese
- NATIONAL DISH-Tafelspitz(boiled beef)
- calfis liver
food speacialties of Paris?
Switzerland main sport?
Jet d eau (fountain) in Switzerland is?
World renouned symbol of Geneva headquarters
- vaud(historic building)
- watch making factory
- horo logical museum
- glacier express touring train
- Bern medieval town
- st.moritz ski resort-the rich
Mountain Sports of Switzerland?
- snow-deep sking
- snow boarding
- glacier walking
Austria Capital City?
Austria Language & currency?
- Austrian arrows
- lauda air
- Austria airlines
- -Innsbruck-twice hme to Olympics
- -salzburg-birth place of wolfgong amaderous Mozart
- -ledrhosen festival
- -st stephens cathedral
Liechtenstein Capital city?
Liechtenstein language & Currency?
The nearest airport to Liechtenstein is
Zurich located in Switzerland 130km away
things to see in Liechtenstein
- Vaduz castle
- postage stamp museum
- Red house
- Prince wine cellars
- ruins of Schellenberg
Liechtenstein is most famous for?
Private art collection of the Prince
Bodies of water are?
- Bay of Biscay
- English Channel
- the Chunnel
- Mediterranean sea
- Seine river
- Rhine river
Largest City in Europe?
Charles de Gaule CDG --Air france
France railway and bus?
French railways & Metro
- Eiffle tower
- Arc de Triumphe
- louvre-famous painting-MONALISA
- Notre dame-gargoyles
- Champs de mars-famous shopping cafes
Monaco is home to?
- prince grace
- Princess stephanie
- Prince Ranier
- Golden circle-shopping
- Grand Prix(formula One race
- place de palais
scenic drive of medieval cities
The Castle road
scenic drive of castles and palaces
largest most important river in Europe
europes oldest trade routes
home to the lengendary "passion play" dramatzation of the Easter story
- Weiner Schinitzel (breaded veal cutlets)
- Bratwrust(sausage & sauer kraut)
- Strudel-Apple filling
- Pumernickel bread (with spinch dip)
best buys of germany
- -Precision optical equipment(binoculars & cameras)
- -Porcelin (humel figurines)
- -wooden carved toys
- leatherwear(Bavarian leather short)
- -stainless steel cutlery
- most famous of the 3 castles in Germany.
- built by Lugwig
- inspried Disney sleeping beauty
- some sections have "no speed limits"
- Wall built in 1945
- 48km structure
- prevented east germany in to west germany
- most torn down 1989
Dachu Concentration camp
- Disturbing memerial of victims of Nazi concentration camps
- holocaust-hitler 1938
Johann Sebastian Bach
German composer Organist
German composer and pianist
- Hosted in Munich
- Beer drinking fest
- Since 1810
- to celebrate engagement of prince lugwig and princess theresea