- a.Seeing the general in the particular
- -How how things really are in a particular situation: i.e. First day of school
- b. Seeing strange in the familiar
- -Saying bless you when someone sneezes
- c.Seeing individuality in a social context
- -Everyone wheres the same clothes not anything like grass skirts.
What is sociology?
- -The scientific study of social behavior and human groups.
- -Influence of social relationships on individual attitudes and behavior
- -Based on data
- -Not based on opinion
- - Sociological Imagination
- -An awareness Of the relationship between the individual and the wider society